SEISMIC MONITORING ADVISORY COMMITTEE (SMAC)
Next SMAC Meeting: Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 9:30 a.m. at the Calpine Geothermal Visitor Center
Appointed by the Lake County Board of Supervisors, the Seismic Monitoring Advisory Committee (SMAC) was formed in 1998 and is administered by the Lake County Special Districts department. SMAC meets twice a year and serves to provide the community with regular updates and information on the subject.
SMAC meetings take place at the Calpine Geothermal Visitor Center in Middletown. Meetings are open to the public, and agendas, minutes and presentations can be accessed below by clicking on a meeting date.
From Recent SMAC Meetings:
- November 8, 2021 SMAC Meeting
- May 10, 2021, SMAC Meeting
- November 09, 2020, SMAC Meeting
- May 14, 2020 SMAC Meeting – Postponed due to COVID-19
Click here to view Calpine’s Presentation Reporting Period 12/12/2019 – 07/13/2020
- December 12, 2019, SMAC Meeting
- May 13, 2019, SMAC Meeting