SEISMIC MONITORING ADVISORY COMMITTEE (SMAC)
Next SMAC Meeting: Tuesday, November 13, 2018, 9:30 a.m. at the Visitor Center
Appointed by the Lake County Board of Supervisors, the Seismic Monitoring Advisory Committee (SMAC) was formed in 1998 and is administered by the Lake County Special Districts department. SMAC meets twice a year and serves to provide the community with regular updates and information on the subject.
SMAC meetings take place at the Calpine Geothermal Visitor Center in Middletown. Meetings are open to the public, and agendas, minutes and presentations can be accessed below by clicking on a meeting date.
From Recent SMAC Meetings:
- May 14, 2018 SMAC Meeting
- November 13, 2017 SMAC Meeting
- May 8, 2017 SMAC Meeting
- November 14, 2016, SMAC Meeting
- May 9, 2016, SMAC Meeting
- November 16, 2015, SMAC Meeting
- May 11, 2015, SMAC Meeting
- November 17, 2014, SMAC Meeting
- May 12, 2014, SMAC Meeting